Thursday, February 8, 2018

Early 23 Post



Yeay to finally get back again after I left this site-full-of-piece-of-thoughts and became so much unproductive to write here in 2017. But I’m so much feeling thankful for things I finally accomplished in the previous year, even there are some things which I failed, but yeah, I think we could just focus on the good side that God still want me to make them up this year.
Therefore, I hope that I could always make time to write this year. Cause, I found it so difficult for me to just write everything while my brain kept thinking things back then, and eventually most of them left forgotten. So here I am, ((trying)) to make that happen.

This year, I’m turning 23. I am sometimes still feeling overwhelmed for saying that number of my age, seriously, 23?! I meant like, how time flies, right… I could still remember how I played Galasin or Tak Benteng in primary school, in break time or free time every Saturday. Playing hockey by going to the canteen in the middle of the class cause I was freaking starving back then in junior high school. Or being an organization-gurl freak in senior high school to just get over everything, my life was kinda messed up that time. Through the ups and downs, the puberty, the turning point… and here I am, healthy and alive in almost 23.
And yup, welcome to the world of adults! And society! And other world you named it where the wrong stereotype is even truer than what science or Holy Quran said. There are actually few things people in this age always talk about, first marriage : the married couple, the need to marry someone,  desperately want to marry someone. Second, it’s your degree; what’s your degree? Have you graduate? What’s the potential job for your degree? Are you going to continue your study? Third, it’s your job : what’s your job? How’s the salary? What’s your position in that firm? and other question which will shape your life cycle to be like this : sleep-wake up-eat-work-eat-sleep-more work-eat-another work-sleep-repeat.
I just finished my thesis, it feels so damn good to be free from the abundance for 10 months. Even it’s not really an abundance for me, since I could enjoy the whole process making it. How it took me from one cafĂ© to another to see how it works, or meeting 96 respondents, asked more or less 60 questions for two months. It was great, it was best feeling ever. But it ain't over, so much more things ahead.

And here I am, while waiting for my revision, feeling like I got more time when actually, I’m half-jobless, but trying to keep moving.


So, 2018 bring it on!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment