There are some little things that influence so much the way I act the whole day. They are choosing a color of a the day, first song to listen, or articles to read. Morning is a crucial time for me, I meant a mood for 20 minutes in the morning can affect the rest of the day. How can it be? Well, at least it happens to me.
Talking about color, what color that will make you feel brave? Cheerful? And bold? I would love to answer all that with, RED! Well, I myself don’t have a specific favorite color, it all change all the time, like it goes with the mood. Today I may love blue, tomorrow maybe yellow, and yesterday was grey. But, talking about red, I have that friend who love red so much like she will choose red as the color of everything that she will buy, no matter what. It sounds crazy, but she’s exist. Lol.
And this morning I made a quick breakfast that remind me of her. So I got this delicious recipe that will only spend 20 minutes of your morning. I think It’s good for those who wants to start your diet or just try to love eating vegies. And of course, veggy makes you happy. Check it out.
|Be Red, Be Brave for whatever you may be!|
- 2 fruit of Tomatoes (The big ones)
- 5 meatballs
- 5 sausage
- 200 gr chicken fillet
- 2 carrot, slice it into small ones
- 200 gr cauliflower, cut it into small ones
- 3 Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon pepper
- 1 Onion
- 250 ml water
- 1 tablespoon Meizena
- 2 tablespoon Butter
- Seasoning (Salt, sugar, pepper, chicken broth powder)
- Cut into small cubes and blend the tomatoes until it’s really mixed, filter the juice and the pulp, set aside.
- Slice the meatballs, sausages and carrots. Set aside.
- Cut the cauliflower into into small pieces. Set aside.
- Cut the chicken fillet into small cubes. Set aside.
- Let’s make the spice! Puree the onions with one teaspoon pepper, put some salt set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoon of butter to saute the onion and spice, saute it until it smells good.
- Put the chicken, sausages and meatballs, cook it until it’s half cooked.
- The veggy time! Now, put the carrot and the cauliflower, and add the tomato juice. Cook until it’s boiling.
- Seasoning! Add some sugar, salt, chicken broth powder and pepper, as you like it. The tomato juice itself tastes pretty sour, make sure you add enough sugar.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of Meizena that is dissolved with about 50 cc of water. Cook it until it’s boiling.
- Move it to a plate, and you can use celery or parsley for the garnish.
Yeay a plate full of spirit is ready to be served. Enjoy your day, be cheerful, be brave, be bold as this color told you so! Don’t forget to let me know when you made yours. Cheerio!