Sunday, December 18, 2011

HOLIDAY'S FEVER!!!

Hello buddies!

Yep, finally, holiday is already come right in front of us :) hahahaha feel so truly happy for it.
Cause, it means that :
NO STUDY.
NO WAKE UP EARLY IN THE MORNING.
NO STUDY.
NO TAKING THAT FUCKING 17KMs DISTANCE TO GO TO SCHOOL.
NO MEETING THAT TEACHER OR FRIENDS THAT I DONT REALLY LIKE.
NO NEED TO SMILE WHEN I DONT WANT TO.

GAAAAAAAAAAAH!
This is what so called HEAVEN O:)

after 6 months struggling with all of those shits. start from paragraphs of lessons. much of competitions. business in my organization. people who always problems a lil' things. emotion that i have to control because of facing all of those people that always make me mad.

OH YEAH! THIS IS HOLIDAY SO I WONT MEET ALL OF THOSE THINGS AT LEAST FOR NEXT 2WEEKS :)

The point is HAVE A NICE HOLIDAY EVERYONE!
USE YOUR FREE-FUCKING-2-WEEKS WISELY, CAUSE YOU CAN ONLY MEET A MOMENT LIKE THIS ONCE IN 6 MONTHS!

OMG I'M SO EXCITED! IT MAKES ME USE THE CAPITAL LETTER FOR MY POST HAHAHA

And Please wish me luck for the competition that i join for tomorrow Monday :)

HAPPY SUNDAY!
HAPPY HOLIDAY!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment