Here, I try to analyze, the reason why I gotta be strong....
- I gotta be strong, because I cant just go with the flow. It's me, myself and I. And I have the right to fight for myself, so i just gotta be strong to against what's bend myself to be me. I gotta be strong for staying like this, being me.
- I gotta be strong, not only when I'm sad. But also when I'm happy. I should stand strong and prevent myself for being too happy till I forget the world doesn't stay beautiful for every single second I breathe.
- I gotta be strong when I'm sad. You can see it crystal clear. There's no reason not to be strong in the moment like this.
- I gotta be strong when I'm hearing some people talking shit about me and my world and people in it. What I believe is that people can talk something's "trashy" about me because they don't know who I am or what I've been through. They never get in my world before. They've never been being like me before. So, when I know that what they know is nothing, I never make it to be such a block for me to be strong. "They know nothing about myself or my world or people in it."
- I gotta be strong because I found one thing to make me sad or drawn in my deepest sadness. Yes, Only one. But I think it widely. I found so many-till I cant count it-the reason to smile, laugh or be happy. So from then on, I know I gotta be strong and I can be strong.
So, will you find any reason not to be strong? It'd be such an useless thing to do, because you won't.