Wednesday, August 22, 2012

a very short happiness.

very sorry for updating lately(even I dont know to whom I should feel sorry for, since I dont know whether I have any readers or not xx) , it's just my real life want me to concern on them more. Well yes, finally the ramadhan is over :( sad of course, and 1 Syawal 1433H come after. you know what does it mean? EID MUBARAK!!! YEAY!!!

HAPPY EID MUBARAK!
FOR EVERY MUSLIM ALL OVER THE WORLD
MAY ALLAH GIVE YOU ALL THE COMFORTS YOU'VE EVER WANTED
THE JOYS YOU'VE EVER WISHED
AAMIIN.

Is it too late to say "Happy eid Mubarak"? Well, I just want to celebrate, you know, I'm really happy and excited to feel the air of Eid Mubarak. The tradition that I usually have for Eid Mubarak really excite me first. But...

Yep the story started when my daddy passed away on February 2010. It was really sad. I know. And in that year i have to through my first Eid Mubarak without dad. It's ok. I meant, I tried to feel so. I still remember how I felt that day. When the whole family gather in my grandfather's house like we always do on Eid Mubarak Day, I felt so much broken and every second I tried to laugh or just let it go, I felt like I want to burst into tears. I felt so much envy with my cousins, they're happy, joking, and else with their complete family but my lil' family. But it's ok, that time has passed and since that day, I tried to build the wall that has broken down.

And on Eid Mubarak in 2011, I still cant get over him. But believe me, I've been trying to build up my wall, but It's just hard. But I keep trying. And in this year, I still feel, kind of lonely. 

Eid Mubarak 2012.
It feels emptier. My grandfather the one that I live with sice my dad passed away in 2010, has passed away too, in March 2012. We keep doing our usual tradition which is gathering in my grandfather's house, but it feels nothing. something's gone. too far.

But, the laugh i share with my cousins, uncles, aunties, mom has really healed the pain, even though a little. That's what I love about Eid Mubarak, when in the other 11 months, we're busy in our activity, got sink of our assignments in school or office till we can't even gather, but this day, it can make us unite to forgive to bring happiness and to share joy. how beautiful it is, Subhanallah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment