Thursday, May 17, 2012

They Live happily ever after


I used to read all of those princesses stories
I used to get drown in it
I used to figure out how my prince is
When he come with his white horse
No pain or hurts
When I could find that "live happily ever after" part
But as I grown up
Those things turn into shi*
They all don't exist
Miracle comes in another way
People Comes and Goes
Some left the pain
Some left the tears
Some stay just to know how I survive
And this must not be that "live happily ever after" part




2 comments:

  1. Is it your very own story? Or kinda someone's experience?

    Just in case this yours, I once felt the way you are. Now you haven't got the happily ever after part but believe one ne day, you will :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my own story :|

      yes, I believe it too, God has planned it :)

      Delete